Rooms and Rates
Come and relax at the Mt. Washington Bed and Breakfast. Choose from seven guest rooms and suites, all located on the second floor of our Federal farmhouse built in 1838 except our Goldfinch king room which is located on the first floor.
Our rooms and suites are a blending of antique and modern and are named for the various birds in the area. All are individually decorated with handmade quilts, many with antique furniture.
All have private baths, air conditoners, comfy robes, scented glycerin soaps, bath or shower scents, hair dryers, and FREE WiFi. Our suites have a tv/vcr/dvd for movie viewing only, (sorry no television reception). We offer a movie library for your use.
* Rates are slightly higher during fall foliage and for holidays.
Click any photo or name below for description and details.
Deposit Requirements …
50% Deposit required at time of reservation with a valid credit card.
Cancellation Policy …
My guest rooms are few in number so I would appreciate your consideration in providing ample notification of changes in your travel plans. If you do need to cancel, a refund of your deposit minus a $25/room processing fee will be made with 14 days notice prior to your date of arrival.
If notice is given within the final 14 days, a refund will be made, minus the $25/room fee, only if I am able to re-rent the room; otherwise the deposit is forfeit.
These changes include changes after arrival.
Notice must be given via telephone please.
No shows will be charged the balance due.
Inn Particulars …
- All rooms are nonsmoking
- All rates include a hearty breakfast, afternoon snack, and beverages all day.
- All rates are per room based on double occupancy
- Additional person in room charges are per person, per night
- A 2-night minimum is normally required over a weekend stay.
- A 3-night minimum is normally required over Columbus Day, President’s Day, Labor Day weekends and Christmas/New Year’s Holidays.
- Mid-week Multiple Night Packages are available
- Rates do not include 9% NH room and meal tax
- Rates subject to change without notice
- No Pets please
- Please note: The Mt. Washington Bed & Breakfast does not hold a liquor license
- ADA Compliance: Our Bed and Breakfast is a federal style farmhouse which was built in 1838. As a result we do not have accommodations for persons with disabilities and are not ADA compliant. We apologize for any inconvenience.